A career is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 52,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
The Key Account Manager will work on various tasks depending on the priorities at the customer. This will include support of existing business as well as pursuit of new business opportunities. This will be closely coordinated with the Global Key Account Manager, and could involve various disciplines, including R&D, quality, and commercial topics.
- Builds and maintains professional relationships with key customer contacts, including but not limited to Engineering, Engineering Management, Procurement, and Quality Assurance personnel.
- Helps identify future customer needs and assists internal Marketing and R&D departments in developing and commercializing products to meet those needs.
- Prepares sales activity reports, periodic activity reports, and assists with sales forecasts, sample orders, presentations, quality/issue resolution, spec/quality document review, and works with appropriate internal groups in support of the customer.
- Help to manage all phases of product evaluations/qualifications from the initial technical presentation through production ramp.
- Performs all other duties as assigned.
- Fluency in Chinese and English required.
What we offer: We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!