A career is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 52,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
You report to the Head of Customer Service EMEA and are responsible for driving the Commercial support to our pharmaceutical customers in Spain, Portugal and Italy.
You develop best practices for your region to ensure a seamless full Lead to Cash process. You build strong relationships with internal and external customers. You show true leadership with your team of 12 multicultural specialists. You manage one supervisor who has a team of 4 operational specialists and manages directly 7 operational specialists. Your priorities: satisfy our customers and motivate your team.
You coach, develop, appraise and motivate your team. You follow and analyze the KPI and implement the necessary CAPA. You communicate clear priorities based on the business requirements and team activities. You have a process improvement mindset. You drive the HR related activities (recruitment, training…). You demonstrate our values as daily routine.
This position is based in Molsheim, France.
Who you are:
- Master’s Degree with minimum 5 years of management in Customer Service or Sales Support
- Demonstrated record of people management and leadership skills
- Customer and results driven
- High work capacity, reactivity, autonomy
- Proactive to bring solutions, open to change
- Strong communication skills with listening skills
- At ease with tools and systems: Microsoft Office, Outlook, SAP
- Fluent in English mandatory + Spanish or Italian
What we offer: We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!