A career is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 52,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
- Maintain existing business and develop new business by new application penetration, customer basis expansion…, to achieve individual sales target. And keep business increase.
- Keep the regular contact with customer by e-mail, telephone call, face to face visit.
- In time report and high efficiency in daily work. Utilize SFDC to manage individual daily work, especially for the management of “Opportunity” pipeline.
- Implement Global and Local strategies. Update the market dynamic and customer voice in individual territory to line manager regularly.
- Cooperate with Local Marketing in the case of any new marketing plan go-live, which is related to personal business scope. Meanwhile gain Local Marketing’s support to develop “Pull Activity” in personal business territory.
- Gain InA’s support, make sure the well technical service to customer for business growth.
- Keep the well collaboration with Customer Service, Supply Chain, Finance, Controlling, ensure business develop in the healthy and smooth way.
- Bachelor or above in Chemical Engineering, Material Science or Fine Chemicals
- At least 2 years sales experience in Plastic industry.
- At least 2 years experience of R&D, Production, or Technical Service in Molding Plant or the Producer of Masterbatch or Compounding in Plastic industry.
Job specific Competencies & Skills
- Well knowledge of Plastic industry, including customer, market, product, application and technical background.
- Excellent sales & communcation skills.
- Excellent English skills.
- Skilled use of office softwares, e.g. Excel, Word, Powerpoint.
What we offer: We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!