A career is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 52,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
You are recognized internally and externally as a competent business partner - you manage technical projects / activities related to CH products within the ASE Region in the Contract Manufacturing Organization department.
- Responsible for technical documents approval
- Contribution to the transfers strategy definition and support for technical transfers activities
- Compliance check of the products linked to applicable and required standards
- Identification of risks in cooperation with Supply Chain and CMOs managers
- Change control management
- Deviations management
- Management of CAPA linked to trouble shooting, continuous improvement, audits and Product Quality Review
- Support for discontinuation process
- Responsible for products optimization / remediation projects
The position is initially limited to two years due to maternity leave.
Who you are:
- Master degree in science (e.g. pharma/chemistry/biology), Life Science (e.g. technical chemistry, pharmaceutical technology), or equivalent work experience
- Strong knowledge of scale-up or industrial manufacturing and packaging processes of pharmaceutical products. Strong knowledge of cGMPs
- Experience in managing external contract manufacturing and in projects management
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to interact positively and constructively with all functions in matrix organization environment
- Fluent in English and ideally in German
- Previous work experience, ideally in manufacturing of pharmaceutical products and projects management
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at