A career is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 52,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
To drive process improvement activities within Life Science Distribution in Australia and New Zealand in consultation with the Head of Distribution and supporting the Warehouse Manager.
- Preparing and analyzing KPI reports
- Key User for SAP and Supply Master
- Problem Resolution
- Training – drafting training documentation and providing training sessions
- Testing new developments – drafting and executing test scripts
- Managing or participating in Distribution projects
- Identifying quality improvement opportunities, selecting priority areas in liaison with business partners and leading implementation activities
- Drafting, updating and maintaining SOPs and Work Instructions
- Working with both internal and external stakeholders to improve distribution performance in all areas, for example TAT improvement, cost optimization, better customer experience, et
- Providing back-up for warehouse activities as required
Who You Are:
- Master or Bachelor degree in Logistics, Supply Chain or associated field.
- Min 5-8 years Logistics / Warehousing experience
- Significant experience using SAP
- Project Management
- Quality Management / Improvement
- Process Improvement / Process Excellence
- Data analysis
- Expert SAP user
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills – both written and verbal
- Ability to develop relationships with all levels within the organization
- Advanced Excel skills
- Knowledge of both Distribution processes and those of the wider organization
- Ability to review data, extract real world conclusions and paint a picture for business partners
- Possesses a range of techniques for ascertaining the root cause of a problem and developing appropriate solutions
- Can lead change management activities
- Must be self-motivated and energetic
What we offer: We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!