A career is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 52,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
Your role: An exciting new opportunity has arisen to join our company as Compliance Officer Global Healthcare Functions (m/f) located in Darmstadt. As part of the Global Healthcare Compliance-team in our headquarters, you will expand and maintain a state of the art Compliance Program for Global Healthcare Functions located in Germany, U.S. & Switzerland. You will determine standards of compliance and ethical conduct for these global functions and design, develop, coordinate and conduct educational and training programs that focus on the elements of the compliance program. You will assist in the identification and assessment of the impact to compliance of relevant trends, laws and regulations; develop action plans and get involved in business projects and lead initiatives to ensure timely compliance of the global healthcare functions. In coordination with Group Compliance and the Group Auditing Function, you will work on on-going internal monitoring and auditing capabilities for compliance matters. You act as a channel of communication to receive and direct compliance issues appropriately for resolution and you will timely and constantly provide for all members of global functions in healthcare business high-quality operational compliance guidance and advice.
Who you are:
- +5 yrs. professional experience in a compliance function or a compliance-related field
- In-depth knowledge of Compliance principles and the healthcare business, especially in regard to the compliance environment and challenges for multi-national pharmaceutical companies
- University degree (e.g. law or business studies)
- Sound knowledge of applicable national and international anti-bribery and antitrust laws, pharmaceutical industry codices and guidelines
- Strong communication- and interpersonal skills
- Ability to interact with senior management in a matrix organization
- Ability to work independently and flexible in a cross-cultural environment
- Capable of handling time/work-related pressures and constraints
- Business-fluent English skills, German skills preferred
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at