A career is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 52,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
Key Individual Accountabilities / Deliverables
- Represents the LS Registration organization in Taiwan
- Develops the strategy and defines principles and guidelines for LS Regulatory Affairs in Taiwan as part of the global strategy.
- Evaluates chemical products/substance status and overviews/carries out registration activities for chemical substances based on their intrinsic properties in Taiwan. This also includes support of Hazard Communication regarding Safety Data Sheets and labels to ensure compliance and to enable import, production, marketability and use of Life Science products facing complex, dynamic as well as business critical regulatory requirements.
- Reviews documents relevant for the submission, overviews the compilation of submission documents and submission to authorities.
- Be the Regulatory Affairs Point of Contact for the LS business in Taiwan.
- Translates global strategy into the LS Regulatory Affairs organization in Taiwan, develops and implements Taiwanese strategy within the global framework.
- Close collaboration with global line manager.
- Be the Regulatory Affairs Point of Contact for Taiwanese Authorities, continue/build up good working relationship with Authorities and chemical Associations.
- Explains complex information to others in straightforward situations. Finds innovative solutions for new regulatory/business requirements.
- Uses sound interpersonal skills to interact across business areas.
- Guides, influences and convinces others, in particular management and colleagues in other areas as well as external customers or agencies.
- Impacts team effectiveness through quality of own work and the work of others in the organization.
- Works independently within guidelines and policies.
- Requires graduate background (e.g. chemist, biologist or (eco)-toxicologist) and deep and broad knowledge with professional experience (approximately 8-10 years) as a guide as a Senior Regulatory Affairs Specialist in Taiwan including Taiwanese chemical regulations and knowing the requirements of the respective Authorities combined with knowledge of the market and competitors.
- Requires skill to develop product registration strategy by gathering and analyzing regulatory and product information,
- Requires fluent English skills in addition to mother language traditional Chinese.
- Requires the competencies innovative, results-driven, purposeful, and collaborative (building networks, teamwork).
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at