A career at Our Company is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 52,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
- As Head of Manufacturing Controlling Nantong Site you are responsible for all financials related to the site.
- During the year you ensure several financial processes e.g. Month-end closing, Budget, Forecasting and Standard Costing, supported by a team of 2 contributor.
- As member of the Nantong Site Leadership Team you will support the organization taking fact based decisions related to operations, investments and strategy topics.
- In your role you will report to the Global Controlling Head of Pharma Operations based in Germany and be part of the Global Pharma Operations Controlling Leadership Team.
Who you are:
- University Degree in accounting, economics or industrial engineering
- 10+ years' experience in manufacturing finance
- Fluent Chinese and English required
- Stress resistant and ability to work under pressure
- Mature leadership, communication and influencing skills
- People Management experience
- Experience with big investment projects
- Good IT skills (MS Office, SAP)
- Knowledge of Pharma production processes preferred.
HR 95593 , Functional Area: Finance
What we offer: At Our Company, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!