A career is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 52,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
In the Country Head role you will be responsible for all aspects of local country Clinical Operations, including performance management of the local team – Site Relations & Operations Leads (SROLs) and Clinical Research Managers (CRMs). As one of areas of your responsibility you will ensure that development trials are conducted in regards to proper ethics, patient safety and in compliance with Good Clinical Practices. You will ensure that SROLs provide adequate oversight of work performed by Contract Resource Organization (CRO) and maintain excellent relationships with local trial sites, relevant local/regional stakeholders and company organizations. Another area of responsibility will be oversight of clinical trial management activities of studies in France including global phase IV, local and/or regional trials of marketed products, registrational studies for local products, ISS and/or early access programs on the country level. You will provide an interface with the local Medical Affairs organization and ensuring alignment on trial strategy.
The position is based in Lyon (France).
Who you are:
- a Medical and/or Life Sciences degree, with at least 7 years of experience in clinical research in a CRO, pharma or biotech company, preferably in a managerial position
- Good country-specific knowledge and experience in clinical trial management and conduct
- Good knowledge of ICH GCP and applicable local regulations and requirements
- Demonstrated good organizational ability: time management, prioritization, able to handle and oversee multiple tasks simultaneously, demonstrated good interpersonal skills including good people management skills
- Fluency in English (oral and written) and the local language of the assigned country.
What we offer: We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!