A career is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 52,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
You would join the TMIC (Territory Management and Incentive) and Reporting team which is part of the Western Europe Sales Organization in the Life Science Research Solutions Division. You would be located in the Merck Headquarters in Darmstadt, Germany. As Working Student, we would expect max 20 working hours per week depended on the business requirements and your availability.
- Supporting international internal customers with data and reporting analysis.
- Running smaller projects for report implementation, functional research in existing and new reporting systems
- Buildup a knowledge fundament for our Palantir Big Date (powered by Apache Spark) environment to support projects in this area
- Supporting the team activities as needed
- Collaborate with the IT department to drive system enhancements
- Maintaining the team SharePoint based on the requirements of the colleges
Who you are:
- Willingness to learn and patient enough to find a solution even if the way is not obvious.
- Solid background in computer science and/or data analytics. Preferable currently studding computer science or data analytics
- Good Programming knowledge in a language like Java, Python or Scala
- Good understanding of database concepts and solid knowledge of SQL
- Advanced knowledge in Microsoft Excel including Formulas and Macros
- A sound knowledge of written and spoken English
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at