A career is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 52,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
Account Manager will be in charge his/her accounts' activities. He/She is required to enhance customers intimate, create new business opportunity and mitigate risk impact through customer mapping and account strategy development, and delivery OP target.
- Achieve accounts OP
- New business develops and wins trough top 3~5 opportunities’ management
- Minimize lost business through risk management
- Voice of the Customer - Needs Management
- Operational Excellence - Account Relationship Management Strategie.
- Education Level: Bachelor deggre or above Bachelor / Master / PhD Thesis
- Working Experiences:
- Knowledgeable in polymerization and semiconductor material is plus.
- Knowing semiconductor R&D in a field of Lithography, Dry-etch, CVD, etc. is big plus.
- Career Level: Professional (3~5 years) Knowledgeable in polymerization and semiconductor material is plus.
- Professional Skills: Science and Engineering background, with high people skills, and project management skills.
- Others: Minimum commercial skills is acceptable.
What we offer: We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!