A career is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 52,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
Your role: You will be directly in charge of the sourcing processes and activities in Spain across the following Plant Services Procurement categories: Capex, MRO, Site Services & Utilities. You will work in close partnership with the technical stakeholders and in full coordination with the Global Procurement team. This position is responsible for leading all Plant Services sourcing initiatives within the sites of Mollet del Vallès (Barcelona), Tres Cantos (Madrid) and Maria de Molina´s offices (Madrid). As a key link across internal stakeholders and suppliers, you will be accountable for understanding key business drivers and ensuring that stakeholder requirements are fulfilled. The role holder is an empowered leader and a flexible team player capable of forming strong relationships throughout the entire organization. Able to conducts in full autonomy spend and market analyses, identify opportunities, develop sourcing strategies, negotiate contracts and manage the relationship with key suppliers.
This position is based in Mollet del Vallès (Barcelona), reports to the Regional Head of Capex Procurement Europe (excl. Germany) and foresees not more than 10% travelling time.
Who you are:
- You have a Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Economics, Engineer or equivalent /Master’s degree, MBA are a plus.
- You have minimum 5 years’ experience in Procurement, gained in a multi-national organization, conducting cross-functional technical sourcing projects.
- You have strong experience in liaising with Legal for contracts management and negotiations.
- You have high ability to initiate and lead successfully cost savings projects.
- You must be fluent in both Spanish and English (spoken and written).
What we offer: We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!