A career is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 50,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
Your tasks and responsibilities
- Assist with project management and organizational tasks
- Support the team with implementation and coordination of training programs
- Create presentations, prepare and evaluate data and reports, and support additional follow-up tasks using the MS Office package
- Collect, analyze, and report data to help shape the direction of development within company
Who you are:
- You study Social Sciences, Business Administrations or similar with a focus on Human Resources, ideally Learning & Development
- You completed your Bachelor or at least the first half of your Bachelor studies
- You have excellent written and verbal communication skills
- You have very good command in spoken and written English
- You possess strong project management and organizational skills
- You have first international experience
- You are comfortable to work independently and to contribute your ideas
- You have good knowledge of standard computer applications, especially Word, Powerpoint and Excel.
What we offer: We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at