A career is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 52,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
The Strategy & Operations Team within the Global Business Franchise Fertility is responsible for the development and implementation of the franchise strategy as well as a variety of international and cross-functional strategy and marketing initiatives. As working student (m/f), you will be a full member of our dynamic team and thus play a vital role in our day-to-day business. You will be assigned to specific projects, assume responsibility for your own work packages and support the team in their varying daily tasks, all the while being mentored by a designated team member. You
Who you are:
- Student (m/f) in Economics or Business Administration, ideally with a Bachelor degree
- Very good skills in MS Office (especially Power Point and Excel)
- Strong verbal and written English skills
- Creative, curious, goal oriented and open personality
- Quick apprehension, self-initiative and reliable working attitude
- Team spirit, strong communication skills and flexibility
- First practical experience in consulting, marketing, finance or start-ups is a plus
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at