A career is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 52,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
- Create Master Production Schedule basing on customer demand, production capacity and order priority.
- Coordinate with Customer Service, Material Planning and Production for demand changes, raw material shortage, capacity problems or any other issues and then adjust production plan when necessary.
- Deploy production plan into daily process order and release to production department.
- Follow-up the implementation of production plan and monitor actual production output for targeting on- time customer delivery.
- Monitor and control the inventory level of Semi-Finished Goods and Finished Goods to achieve the inventory target.
- Generate and analyze regular reports on production planning KPI.
- Organize regular production planning meeting for trouble-shooting.
- Support SAP data maintenance and update, related to production plan.
- Improve planning competitiveness and customer satisfaction by process optimization.
- Provide support to projects from the aspect of production planning.
Who you are:
- Have a strong sense of responsibility, willing to learn new things.
- Can work under pressure.
Functional area: Manufacturing
What we offer: We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!