A career with MilliporeSigma is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 52,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others. MilliporeSigma is a business of Merck KGaA, Darmstadt, Germany.
Your Role: Monitor and direct the activities of the Packaging environment which deals with requirements for a quality management system where an organization needs to demonstrate its ability to provide high quality products and related services that consistently meet customer requirements and regulatory requirements. This also includes using ERP systems such as ORACLE/SAP to monitoring productivity, inventory accuracy, quality, service, and safety. This includes training, mentoring and motivating employees, as well as establishing performance standards, monitoring employees’ performances against those standards, and appropriately communicating evaluations of performance to employees. This job is also responsible for the identification and implementation of system and/or process enhancements involving filling operations using automated and semi-automated equipment in the Label/Dispense work area.
Who You Are
- High School diploma or GED required
- 7+ years working in related packaging/filling and automated filling machinery experience, including supervisory responsibilities with staff of similar type of industry.
- B.S. in Operations, Chemistry, Biology, or Business preferred or equivalent working experience with 3 years working in related packaging/filling and automated filling machinery experience, including supervisory responsibilities with staff of similar type of industry.
- Demonstrated knowledge and training in GMP.
- Demonstrated back ground in ORACLE/SAP.
- Demonstrated project management skills.
- Demonstrated attention to detail.
- Demonstrated organizational skills, including previous experience in planning and scheduling.
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at come2emd.com
The Company is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. No employee or applicant for employment will be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, disability, military or veteran status, genetic information, gender identity, transgender status, marital status, or any other classification protected by applicable federal, state, or local law. This policy of Equal Employment Opportunity applies to all policies and programs relating to recruitment and hiring, promotion, compensation, benefits, discipline, termination, and all other terms and conditions of employment. Any applicant or employee who believes they have been discriminated against by the Company or anyone acting on behalf of the Company must report any concerns to his/her Human Resources Business Partner, Legal, or Compliance immediately. The Company will not retaliate against any individual because he/she made a good faith report of discrimination.