A career with MilliporeSigma is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 52,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others. MilliporeSigma is a business of Merck KGaA, Darmstadt, Germany.
BT R&D Business Analysts Clinical Development
Job Location: EMD Millipore Corporation, 45A Middlesex Turnpike, Billerica, Massachusetts 01821
Send resumes to EMD Millipore Corporation, 400 Summit Drive, Burlington, Massachusetts 01803 (Req #180440).
The BT R&D Business Analysts Clinical Development will be responsible for the following job duties:
- Analyze IT projects and processes within a strategic setting and recommend appropriate service and system solutions in order to improve work flow;
- Execute feasibility studies for proposed IT projects and processes and cross-reference with internal quality standards;
- Develop resource plans in order to ensure successful system introductions of project proposals;
- Ensure that all solutions are cost efficient and state-of-the-art through analysis and the frequent redesign of business processes; and
- Serve as a key member of the Business Technology IT team and as a focal point of customer engagement for initiatives as assigned by upper management.
Travel Requirement: 10% international travel.
Requirements: Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or a closely related field and at least five (5) years of progressively more responsible work experience in clinical development within the Pharmaceutical industry. Alternatively, the employer will accept a Master’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or a closely related field and at least three (3) years of work experience in clinical development within the Pharmaceutical industry.
In addition, the employer requires the candidate to have the following:
- Demonstrated knowledge of clinical development processes, technologies, and trends;
- Demonstrated knowledge of clinical trial management systems (CTMS) on a global scale;
- Demonstrated ability working as a key contributor in a project that requires business analysis (BA) support;
- Demonstrated ability developing science-enabled global information systems; and
- Demonstrated knowledge of Visio and enterprise business process mapping tools for defining process workflows.
All years of experience, projects, and integrations may be gained concurrently.
This position qualifies for the company’s employee referral program.
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at come2emd.com
The Company is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. No employee or applicant for employment will be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, disability, military or veteran status, genetic information, gender identity, transgender status, marital status, or any other classification protected by applicable federal, state, or local law. This policy of Equal Employment Opportunity applies to all policies and programs relating to recruitment and hiring, promotion, compensation, benefits, discipline, termination, and all other terms and conditions of employment. Any applicant or employee who believes they have been discriminated against by the Company or anyone acting on behalf of the Company must report any concerns to his/her Human Resources Business Partner, Legal, or Compliance immediately. The Company will not retaliate against any individual because he/she made a good faith report of discrimination.