A career is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 52,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
Job Title: Asst Manager - Quality Operations
- Management of the Market complaints, Change controls, Validation systems, deviations, incidents, CAPAs.
- Carrying out Quality risk assessment wherever necessary.
- Update all Quality tracking systems in TW for Market complaints regularly.
- Keeping track on central warehousing and distribution activities of Export products.
- Support for liaison with New Product Introduction / Technology Transfer.
- Support for maintenance of all quality documents from various Vendors, CMO, etc.
- Support for maintenance of product consistency at all CMOs for manufacturing & Analysis.
- Support for managing the QA operations for the Merck Ltd. – One Healthcare, India
- Continual review of current Quality policies and improvement plans for the Quality Management Systems (QMS) based on global document management systems.
- Support for developments of Vendor, CMO, Central Warehouse audit schedules.
- Support for developing annual audit schedule based on risk, frequency and quality experience.
- Support for additional assigned task i.e. Analytical method development and process optimization as per requirement and given timeline.
Qualification, Experience & Skills:
- Graduate/Post graduate in Science or Pharmacy
- Minimum 10 years experience in Pharmaceutical Industry
- Must have worked in Quality Assurance in a pharmaceutical of repute
- Effective communication skill (written & verbal)
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at