A career is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 52,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
As Industrialization Manager, you are responsible for the creation and follow-up of process equipment CAPEX investment plan of the Biotechnology department, in accordance with Management Team. You will manage the Process Engineers team, you will be responsible of biotech process equipment projects deployment and of application of project guidelines steps, and guarantee that EHS procedures are applied. You are responsible of process equipment troubleshooting activities, as well as the implementation of the investigation strategies and necessary CAPAs. You will provide regular reporting of your teams' on-going activities and you will be responsible to guarantee lack of impact of projects / technical interventions on on-going manufacturing activities.
As a field person, with the necessary technical knowledge for this position and experience as a manager, you are structured and rigorous, and have a dynamic personality. You are willing to continually face new challenges in a dynamic manufacturing site in constant evolution, so do not hesitate to apply.
- Chemical Engineer / Process Engineer or equivalent degree with at least 2 years' of management experience.
- You have proven technical experience in a pharmaceutical environment
- You have exceelnt knowledge of cGMP
- You demonstrate leadership and good communication skills
- French and English fluent
- You have a dynamic personality, you enjoy teamwork
- Equipped with good technical knowledge you are also comfortable with the documentary writing
- Good analytical skills
What we offer: We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!