A career with MilliporeSigma is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 52,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others. MilliporeSigma is a business of Merck KGaA, Darmstadt, Germany.
MilliporeSigma is using a global Salesforce solution. The system is currently rolled out to 6000+ users. Major projects to optimize the existing solution and to implement additional integrated cross system processes (e.g. quote to order processes, quotation processes with real-time integration with a third- party pricing system, Configured Price Quotes (CPQ)) are in-flight. Also, a many innovation projects are in process or beginning to launch in the areas of Artificial Intelligence, Augmented Reality training, and an IOT platform to support our service processes that use the ServiceMax application. The project delivery methodology follows an agile, iterative, SCRUM based approach. In addition, there are requirements to integrate with a new ERP Template in that is in design for global deployment by country over the next years.
Your Role: A highly experienced Commercial and Marketing Senior Business Analyst with Salesforce Technical know-how and certifications responsible for understanding and representing a global perspective for common processes and understanding unique needs per business units and/or regions within a highly tailored and complex Salesforce solution which is integrated with many other systems to support the Lead to Order process. Key Responsibilities:
- Development of Business Case, User & Functional specifications and other documentation including translating client needs into process flows, data flows, data mapping, etc.
- Conduct interviews and product analysis to gather user requirements via workshops, questionnaires, surveys, site visits, workflow storyboards, use cases and scenarios.
- Lead the business process mapping, reengineering and conceptual functional design activities to support clear business requirements with a focus on ensuring scalable and resilient processes where possible.
- Contribute to the development of integrated project plans, including development of task estimates, identification of expertise requirements, etc.
- Manage user expectations, requirements, and relationships including negotiating expectations as needed to ensure a quality end product.
- Experience with Salesforce required
- Guide business users in the writing of User Stories/test scripts and manage the User Acceptance Testing Process
Who You Are:
- BS degree with 8+ years’ experience, MS degree with 3+ years’ experience, or PHD
- Ability to translate highly complex solutions into a software product
- SFDC Certification in configuration and some development knowledge strongly preferred
- Relevant industry experience (Biotech, Pharma, Life Science) strongly desired
- Experience in requirements definition, testing, prototyping, and business process mapping strongly preferred
- Development and design experience on the Salesforce.com platform is a plus
- Attention to details
- Knowledge of ETL / middleware, integration and migration tools, Configured Price Quote, and Pricing
- Integration experience with SAP ERP and Oracle ERP systems
- Product and Customer Master data knowledge and governance processes
- Strong analytical/problem solving skills with ability to learn quickly
- Knowledge in Application Lifecycle and Implementation processes (e.g. PMI, Agile)
- Good communicator experienced in global, multi-cultural project setup
- ServiceMax experience is a big plus
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at come2emd.com
The Company is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. No employee or applicant for employment will be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, disability, military or veteran status, genetic information, gender identity, transgender status, marital status, or any other classification protected by applicable federal, state, or local law. This policy of Equal Employment Opportunity applies to all policies and programs relating to recruitment and hiring, promotion, compensation, benefits, discipline, termination, and all other terms and conditions of employment. Any applicant or employee who believes they have been discriminated against by the Company or anyone acting on behalf of the Company must report any concerns to his/her Human Resources Business Partner, Legal, or Compliance immediately. The Company will not retaliate against any individual because he/she made a good faith report of discrimination.