HR Reporting & Analytics Specialist
- Answering routine questions and escalated customer service inquiries (about HR reporting as well as global and local HR data) or routing inquiries to the appropriate resources (e.g. internal IT, HR Center of Expertise - CoE, HR Business Partners (HRBP)) when required
- Responding to employee data verification, report, and audit requests
- Creating standard HR reports, ad hoc HR reports as well as complex HR reports
- Supporting strategic projects with required HR data / reports
- Researching HR data integrity issues (e.g. improper job classification/coding, invalid org structure) and initiating data correction (e.g. by informing responsible HR data maintenance team)
- Ensuring information validity of HR data:
- monitoring reports and reporting functionalities as well as HR reporting systems
- updating standard operating procedures (SOPs) when necessary to achieve optimal operational efficiency
- Consulting internal customers (managers employees, HR Business Partners, HR Centers of Expertise) about availability of global and local HR data
- Consulting key stakeholders within HR Reporting & Analytics Governance team about availability of global and local HR data as well as about possible reporting options
- Identifying process as well as system improvements for continuous improvement of efficiency and effectiveness of HR reporting services
- Striving for improvement/optimization of processes within realm of responsibility
- Building partnerships with peers, HR Reporting & Analytics Governance Team, HR Business Partners, CoEs, internal IT department and customers
(7) General responsibilities:
- Compliance with Work Regulations defined in Company's Sp. z o.o., inc. working hours and defined work organization and care about company’s assets and its usage according to its purpose.
- Prompt realization of all the above tasks and others that are commissioned by a supervisor and stemming from job objectives realization and/or company’s business objectives.
- Initiating activities that lead to a constant improvement of the ways of job objectives’ realization after discussing them with manager.
- Compliance with Company's Code of Conduct.