A career is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 52,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
Job Title: Assistant Manager – Product Quality
Location: Bangalore Quality Peenya site
Manage the function within the quality function which is responsible for release of Finished goods to Stores. Product Release, Customer FAT, Complaints management, Validation Management, Training. Ensures customer satisfaction and minimizes customer complaints. Manages team of 4-5 persons who in turn would be responsible for managing the product release of different product lines
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Overall responsible for Final Product Quality.
- Planning and resource allocation related to product verification activities.
- Working in close coordination with principles for improving the product quality.
- Execute Validation Master Plan for Products/Process.
- Streamlining the Quality of newly transferred product lines.
- Training Identification for the team members and implement the same.
- Customer Complaint Analysis and initiating corrective actions
- Providing technical guidance to the Sourcing and SQA team, guiding them on resolving performance bottlenecks
- Analyzing non-conformance and implementing corrective actions.
- Reviewing and Approving of documents routed through Mango
- Implementing & maintaining Quality Management Systems in Quality control department.
- Third party Certifications of products/Process.
- Coordination with customer/customer representative during FAT.
- Documentation package for Final Product.
- Follow the EMS / Safety / Compliance norms / rules set by organization.
Qualification, Experience & Skills:
Bachelor of Engineering, preferably in mechanical engineering. Minimum 10 to 15yrs of experience. Inspection of pressure vessels as per ASME Code, Managing small and complex components of electrical and electronics, Exposure to work in clean room environments, GMP experience.
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at