A career is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 52,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
As Manager Distribution Advancement you will act as a Global Key-User for EWM in the Life Science Distribution of the regions EMEA and LATAM. You will document, evaluate and test system gaps and will train the local Key-User within our network. In addition, you will be in charge of contributing to cross functional projects, execution of complex data analysis and creation of business cases. You will report to the Head of Distribution Advancement.
Who you are:
- Master’s degree in Business Administration or comparable
- Minimum 5 years’ profound experience in warehousing and processes including ERP-Solutions
- Strong knowledge of project management processes and tools
- Demonstrated leadership skills and the ability to influence
- Experience in working in a cross-functional team across different hierarchies and cultures
- Excellent communication skills in English
- Willingness to travel up to 25%
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at