A career is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 50,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others
The Oncology platform is offering an internship in the DNA Damage Response Research division for a duration of 6-9 months starting November 2018. You will work with cancer cells, applying state-of-the-art cell-based mechanistic and phenotypic assays in the field of DNA damage response.
Who you are:
• Master or PhD student in molecular or cellular biology, or other related biological sciences
• Experienced in cell culture work and cell-based assays, as well as standard molecular and cellular biology techniques such as western blot and/or flow cytometry
• Background in cancer biology and/or DNA damage response is beneficial
• Highly motivated, research-oriented with a problem-solving mindset
• Strong team player with excellent verbal and written communication skills
What we offer: We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!