A career is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 52,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
- Overall Customer Excellence team operation performance tracking and analysis with the data from diversity source (SAP, CRM, Avaya, BI…….)
- Work closely with professional commercial and supply chain partners, support business requirements and improvement opportunities realization
- As a key driver for Customer Excellence team business process optimization and documentation, especially order-to-cash related
- Support the function excellence projects on demand
- Other assignments based on business requirements.
Who you are:
- A bachelor’s degree is required;
- Minimum of 5 years experienced in customer service, supply chain related experience; if any related to Call Center will be as an extra advantage
- Solid tracking record on data analysis and process improvement projects in related team functions
- Logical thinking, quick learner and self-driven
- Good interpersonal communication skill, willing to take challenge and commit to the result;
- Language skills in both Mandarin and English; Sufficient knowledge of Excel, Word, PowerPoint, etc.
Functional area: Commercial
What we offer: We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!