A career is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 52,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
- Perform backorder and replenishment purchases through established systems and procedures
- Monitor backorder lines and actively work with vendors and order fulfilment team to reduce backorder lines.
- Create purchase order for external vendor and to work with vendor to ensure deliveries are made within the agreed timeline.
- Assist in performing inventory analysis to adjust inventory system settings in order to maintain optimum inventory levels.
- Assist in performing inventory replenishment planning by analysing historical sales and working with commercial team to understand customer demand forecast.
- Assist in reviewing incoming shipments for Controlled items & apply license/permit as necessary to facilitate inbound clearance.
What we offer: We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!