A career is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 52,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
Your role: Be the referent for Supply processes, setup and tools within SNO organization. Ensure a consistent setup aligned with the execution reality and make sure that the weekly planning cycle is performed on time with right data input and output. Provide expertise to optimize the supply planning processes to improve service, optimize supply balancing in short and mid-term, reliable distribution and production plan and reduce inventory and logistics costs. Be responsible for the quality of the design and corresponding set up of models within the planning systems for all Global Manufacturing sites and Distribution Centers and will perform quantitative analysis to support decision making of owners of Supply Planning process within Regions and Business Franchises. Contribute to the definition and implementation of continuous improvement projects and lead and manage such projects.
Who you are
- University degree or equivalent in Supply Chain management, manufacturing management or business administration
- Min 5 years’ experience with excellent and in-depth knowledge of JDA (especially modules Fulfillment and Master Planning/ESP) or SAP APO/IBP
- Extensive experience in planning processes modelization within JDA or SAP and business process re-engineering
- Strong analytical skills and very good knowledge of analytical tools
- Fluent in written and verbal communication in English and in French or German
- APICS certification (CPIM/CSCP) is an asset
What we offer: We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!