Key Account Manager, Neurology
Key Account Manager, Neurology (Western Australia)
Do you want to join a company that helps to create, improve and prolong life - continuously working to make a lasting difference to patients' lives?
If so, we are seeking a passionate, dedicated and experienced professional to join our Neurology team in the e position of Key Account Manager.
Reporting to the Neurology National Sales Manager and working closely with the Merck Neurology Cross Functional team, you will be responsible for promoting assigned products in order to meet sales and non-sales objectives.
Specific responsibilities will be:
- Conducting territory management activities in line with set objectives
- Achieving budgeted sales targets
- Maintaining up-to-date product and therapeutic knowledge in line with Key Account Manager career path expectations
- Applying selling skills as per Key Account Manager Career Path expectations and in line with the Merck sales model.
- Building and delivering territory business plan in line with set objectives
- Monitoring and interpreting the financial performance of the territory and develop appropriate action plans in line with Key Account Manager Career Path expectations
- Delivering all other sales force effectiveness objectives as determined by manager.
- Actively participate in the Merck Performance Management Process and Personal Development Plan
- Working within company and industry Standard Operating Procedures and apply Merck Values and Code of Conduct in daily duties activities.
- Perform other functions and duties that may be assigned.
- Tertiary Degree in Science/Nursing, Marketing/Business or related field desirable
- Preference for previous Key Account Management or Hospital Sales Representative experience in the specialty pharmaceutical sector
- Preference for previous experience within a Neurology portfolio
- Medicines Australia Accredited
- 2-3 years experience in a Hospital Sales Representative position in MS/Neurology
- Proven consistency in delivering Key Account Manager Career Path Competencies’
- Fluent In English
- Strong verbal and written communication skills