A career is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 52,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
Expert Role 1
Main Functions and Responsibilities
• Provide administrative support to Country BU lead, such as scheduling meetings, arranging business travel, claiming expenses, preparing presentations, etc.
• Organize and coordinate team meetings and events.
• Support visitors‘ trips to China by issuing invitation letters, booking hotels and arranging pick-ups.
• Maintain documents and file folders.
• Assist in related business projects
• Support on department internal and external administration and communication.
• Offer administrative support to the team whenever necessary
• University graduate or above.
• 2-3 years working experience as department assistant, preferably in a MNC
• Good oral and written English is a must.
• Good Microsoft office skills, ability to develop high-quality presentation slides is required.
• Excellent communication skills
• Responsible, accountable and self-motivated
What we offer: We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!