A career is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 52,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
The Sales Support Specialist is the first point of contact for the sales organization. Supports and answers internal and external customer requests and interacts with our defined partners. Ensures proper usage of tools and daily development, data integrity as well as the highest available support continuously in daily activity to reach customer satisfaction and performance standards. Use of different tools such as Office suite, Outlook, Cisco, CRM, SFDC, SAP, Oracle, Lotus Notes databases, Access databases, BOXI, Gmail, Avaya.
Who you are:
- Ability to partner with the Field Sales Teams to provide back office support for them in the field.
- Produce quotations for customers.
- Implement yearly pricing agreements for customers
- Resolve pricing discrepancies
- Ensure all administrative tasks – pre sales, are completed so that customers can place orders and sales people can close sales
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at