A career is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 53,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
Your role: As an intern in Fertility Global Strategic Marketing you will be working with a dedicated and dynamic team involved in a number of strategic projects like competitor analysis, market potential assessments, marketing campaign roll-outs, content generation and management for digital platforms and innovative customer engagement initiatives. You will be interacting with internal stakeholders and external partners to ensure clear communication necessary for taking strategy to action.
Working with us, we can offer the following to you:
- Independent work with own responsibility
- Opportunity to gain first-hand experience in marketing and strategy in a large pharmaceutical company
- Supervision by experienced managers
- Active involvement in a dedicated and dynamic team
- Insight into the company’s organization, processes and a global strategic unit
Who you are:
- In a Master or Ph.D. program in business and/or a scientific field
- Work experience in digital marketing (preferred)
- Strong project management and communication skills
- Strong business acumen
- Very good skills in MS Office (especially Power Point and Excel)
- Quick apprehension, self-initiative and reliable working attitude
- Creative, curious, goal oriented and open personality
What we offer: At the company, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information