A career is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 52,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
- Builds and maintains long-term external relationships with a defined customer base or a limited number of key senior-level decision makers and influencers. Works with a defined set of customers, typically within a geographic or industry focus, to meet revenue targets by increasing revenue spend per customer, and by identifying, developing and closing new sales opportunities. Creates demand for the organization's products and services by raising their profile with customers. Conducts regular status and strategy meetings with the customer's senior management to understand their needs and link them to the organization's product/service strategies
- Conduct marketing activities in an assigned field of charge, incl. development and establishment of marketing concepts, conducting marketing activities and collaboration in the operative planning for the assigned field of charge
- KAM is responsible for local tenders – announcements, documentation collection and preparation (with right quotas in tender documentation) as well as following/connected procedures.
- KAM is the primary person for driving sales – sales forecasts for each product and implementing marketing solutions
- Develops the maximum profitable sales of the company’s products in the assigned territory through full coverage of all contacts and by becoming a value-added partner to the healthcare professionals
- Maintains and enhances knowledge of products, company developments, customers, and competitors
- Maintain and develop existing and new customers through appropriate propositions and ethical sales methods, and relevant internal liaison, to optimize quality of service, business growth, and customer satisfaction
- Carry out and support local marketing activities to agreed budgets and timescales, and integrate personal sales efforts with other organized marketing activities, e.g., product launches, promotions, advertising, exhibitions and telemarketing
Who you are:
- University degree in Medicine or Pharmacy
- 2-4 years competence and professional experience at a similar position in the pharmaceutical industry, preferably in Oncology area
- Fluent English language is a must
- Computer knowledge and skills: Word, Excel, Internet, etc.
- Additional skills: valid driving license (category B)
- Communication skills
- Clear understanding of the segregation Commercial vs. Medical
- Ability to individually find and propose solutions to problems arising in the working process
What we offer: We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!