A career is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 52,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
The Test Article Receipt Department (TAR) in BioReliance are responsible for the support of all Test Articles across our sites in Glasgow and Stirling. The team ensures all Test Articles received are booked in and verified into our LIMS system.
Working under the direction of the Materials Supervisor and in conjunction with the materials team you will ensure that all Test Articles will be processed in accordance with standard operating procedures.
- Receive, check and process materials on a daily basis in line with appropriate quality procedures.
- Store inventory to agreed quality/regulatory compliance (e.g. segregation, temperature control), and ensure traceability through maintenance of accurate system transactions, using ERP System.
- Ensure the timely provision of materials using Electronic Requisition (eREQ) issue or through manual requisitions of appropriate stock levels.
- Carry out Equipment monitoring/maintenance where under the specific responsibility of Support Services.
- Perform inter-site shipment of material via internal transportation or courier.
- Support improvement initiatives as agreed with line management to streamline processes, make cost savings and reduce waste.
- Maintain all records and archive as appropriate following the appropriate Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs).
- Support the department with preparation for Client/Regulator Audits.
- Perform cycle counts in line with Cycle Count Programme.
- Perform required equipment cleans.
- TAR Verification support.
- Actively maintain a clean, tidy and safe work environment.
Who you are:
- Previous experience working in a regulated environment (GLP/GMP) would be advantageous.
- Previous experience working in a Stores environment would be advantageous but not an essential.
- Desirable SQA National 5 (or equivalent) including English and Maths
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at