A career with MilliporeSigma is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 52,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others. MilliporeSigma is a business of Merck KGaA, Darmstadt, Germany.
Your Role: As an Associate IT Technical Analyst in MilliporeSigma's eCommerce team, you will combine your analytical and technical skills to identify system performance optimization opportunities that improve customer experience.
Who You Are: You will partner with application development, application support, and other IT infrastructure resources to define measurement frameworks, develop key performance indicators (KPIs) and dashboards, and deliver self-service visualization and reporting. Additionally, you will be accountable for the management and resolution of website performance problems. This includes the complete analysis of perceived performance problems carried through to the quantifiable identification of the root cause.
- You have a Bachelor’s degree in computer science or related field.
- You possess analytical and problem-solving skills.
- You have development experience with web-based technologies.
- You are familiar with networking, security, web services and microservices/container architecture. Experience with Application Performance Management tools (AppDynamics, New Relic, Dynatrace) and Java-based web applications is a plus but not necessary.
- You must possess good communication skills and be able to organize small working teams of technical and business personnel.
- You must be available to travel internationally up to 10%. Must have a valid passport or the ability to obtain a valid passport.
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at come2emd.com
The Company is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. No employee or applicant for employment will be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, disability, military or veteran status, genetic information, gender identity, transgender status, marital status, or any other classification protected by applicable federal, state, or local law. This policy of Equal Employment Opportunity applies to all policies and programs relating to recruitment and hiring, promotion, compensation, benefits, discipline, termination, and all other terms and conditions of employment. Any applicant or employee who believes they have been discriminated against by the Company or anyone acting on behalf of the Company must report any concerns to his/her Human Resources Business Partner, Legal, or Compliance immediately. The Company will not retaliate against any individual because he/she made a good faith report of discrimination.