A career is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 52,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
- Collect outstanding receivables and maintain target DSO and overdue ratio.
- Perform cash and collections functions in accordance with the company policies;
- Shipment Control/invoice tracking;
- Lead credit project to help on sales growth and management cash flow impact
- Complete other tasks assigned by manager.
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in the area of accounting or economic related;
- 3-5 years relevant working experience in credit control and accounts receivable
- Excellent communication in written English with good communication skills;
- Ability to work under pressure with good problem solving skills;
- Experience with SAP & FSCM is preferred.
What we offer: We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!