A career is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 50,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
Your role :
You will be a key advisor to senior management analyzing data, identifying key prediction/classification problems, devising solutions and building prototypes for Lab Water, worldwide leader in water purification systems. You will formulate machine learning approaches and automate predictions to enable decision-making and predictive maintenance.
We offer a one-year contract based in Guyancourt, Paris Region.
Who you are :
- Engineer or University graduation in Data Sciences, Statistics, Mathematics
- Statistics / Data analysis package knowledge such as Python or R,
- Data analysis, Predictive Analytics, or Machine Learning experience/knowledge
- Verbal and written communication skills in English,
- Curious, innovative, proactive and autonomous
What we offer: We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at