A career is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 52,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
- Line management of staff across 2 sites
- Assign and monitor the workload distribution to ensure audits are completed in a timely manner based on contractual obligations and mail dates.
- Identify regulatory compliance issues and interacts with other department to ensure compliance with internal procedures and GXP regulations
- Leads cross-functional meetings / project teams as QA representative.
- Ensure appropriate cross-training and professional development of staff occurs. Provides feedback, completes written performance reviews, documents any performances problems and takes appropriate action.
- Trains and mentors other QA personnel in areas of expertise
Who you are:
- B.S. degree in science or technical area
- A minimum of five (5) years experience in Quality Assurance or related field within a GMP environment.
- Experience with manufacturing and Biological testing
- Line management experince required
- Experience leading a project team is preferred.
- Proficient to advanced knowledge of FDA and MHRA regulations
- Strong Oral, written communication and interpersonal skills required
- Proven project team leadership skills.
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at