A career is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 52,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
Contribute to conducting competitive intelligence and market research studies for Life Sciences in APAC, with an analytical mindset and strong focus on quantitative measures of market situation, potential, trends and opportunities.
- Deliver actionable recommendations by utilizing analytical models and frameworks.
- Build and nuture network of internal subject matter experts to connect internal sources on external insight topics.
- Develop reports that interpret market opportunities/conditions, marketing results, trends, and investment levels.
Assist in the development of our analytical capabilities and contribute to the improvement of our tools and systems, fostering data driven culture and enabling the delivery of actionable dashboards for the commercial teams and decision makers.
Support APAC Head of Commercial Strategy & Analytics prepare relevant, data-based reports.
- Define and maintain initative tracking and financial reporting
- Perform and support leadership with ad-hoc data analsis and reporting.
Support APAC countries in the development and realization of their commercial strategy.
Help country organizations with implementation monitoring and deliverables production. Collect and evaluate content to help prepare consolidated reports for the regional leadership team.
Build reporting templates and tools to automate balanced scorecards generation and reduce reporting time.
- Bachelor’s degree in finance, business or economics
- Previous experience with a top-tier business/strategy consulting firm or strategy development and global project management within the Life Science industry
- Superior analytical skills supported by reasonable coding capabilities
- Developed business acumen, ability to communicate and present effectively to a wide variety of audiences with impact
- Ability to work in a matrix environment and build multi-dimensional relationships and cross function teaming
- Excellent command of English (written and verbal), with a proactive and assertive approach
What we offer: We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!