A career is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 52,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
Support liquid crystals product development function by
• All of necessary operation procedures for LC mixture preparation and physical properties measurement.
• Set and maintain the equipment for LC mixture preparation and characterization.
• Perform the LC mixture development for internal and external projects with experiments and reports.
• Perform the experiments for internal and external customer requests, focusing on LC mixture preparation and physical properties measurement.
• Documentation and Reporting of all internal and external investigations.
• Execute all laboratory functions and common works.
• Support smooth communication on technical issues internally.
Who you are:
Personality and Professionality
• Teamwork spirit, open-minded in giving and taking recommendations and solutions.
• Well communication with internal and external customers.
• Degree of bachelor or major in scientific field such as chemistry, physics, or materials.
• Expertise in chemical materials R&D or LC(D) field is preferred, 3+ years working experience is a plus.
• Good skill in Microsoft Office, particularly in PowerPoint and Excel are preferable.
• Good presentation skill is a plus.
• Mandarin (mother tongue) and fluent English.
Functional area: Research & Development
What we offer: We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!