A career is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 52,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
Position - Technical Manager, Material Sciences
Location – Bangalore / Hyderabad
Technical Manager, Material Sciences will be responsible for developing Material Science portfolio for South, Central and East. He will be major point of contact of scientific and technical queries and client.
He should be responsible to develop key strategies and activities to improve material science business for SCE. He should focus on new developments and technologies which are potential and growth drivers for future.
- Meet Target set for Material Science Portfolio
- Develop growth drivers and design road map for Material science portfolio keeping future trends in mind.
- Should be updated with new technologies and inventions related to MS.
- Develop a New customer bases as per application.
- Develop and design Material science applications for customers.
- Provide solutions to customers on scientific issues related to material science.
- Mapping of Key Customers and rigorous follow of potential cases to close the case.
- Business Developmental Activities for each zone - Plan and execute market development and expansion strategies.
- Development of knowledge of sales team and distributors (if required) via regular joint field visit, zone wise training, WebEx training, etc
- Should give Customer Presentations and Seminars
- Manage and maintain prospective customer database based on business potential
- Travelling as per the requirement of the company to cater to customer needs
- Arranging and attending marketing events, trade exhibitions, conferences and meetings.
- Rolling forecast and maintain accuracy of it
- South, Central, East Zone
- Sound knowledge of Material Sciences portfolio
- Open to Travelling (either in-station or out-station)
- Presentation skills - Seminars on topics related to material sciences and futuristic / upcoming trends pf MS in industry or research
- Ph.D in Material Sciences
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at