A career with MilliporeSigma is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 52,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others. MilliporeSigma is a business of Merck KGaA, Darmstadt, Germany.
Your Role: Candidate will be a key member of an interactive team that supports North American internal customers and collaborates globally within our Salesforce.com, ServiceMax, and SAP. The team is focused on providing best-in-class user support via collaboration tools such as Chatter. The candidate is responsible for fielding, researching and answering inquiries to enable successful usage of Salesforce.com, ServiceMax and SAP CRM in line with defined business rules. This role is seeking an individual with training and/or public speaking skills and the ability to learn the technical acumen required. Professional communication and willingness to learn are imperative.
Key responsibilities include:
• Provide weekly, monthly and ad-hoc training and/or training support to internal customers in order to successfully operate within the Salesforce through in person and virtual trainings
• Respond to incoming inquiries in a professional, competent and timely manner following established procedures
• Troubleshoot user issues and provide solutions within Salesforce.com and ServiceMax as well as their connected systems
• Monitor and Maintain Data Quality
• Analyze and understand our internal customer’s needs and evaluate and escalate CRM enhancement requests from users to appropriate parties for implementation
• Test fixes and changes within CRM and provide crucial feedback prior to implementation to avoid service disruptions
• Bring ideas for improvement, innovation and increased efficiency to the team for review
• Work with various Stakeholders to identify, document, and communicate out standard business processes
• Adapt quickly to frequently changing applications and departmental and divisional policies and procedures
• Function effectively at times of increased work demands and tight deadlines
• Build and manage reports, dashboards and views as requested by Stakeholders as needed
• Provision new users and maintain access through Role Hierarchy, Public Groups. Quote Configuration, Permission Sets and Sharing Rules
• Manage Salesforce.com CRM application. Responsible for maintaining the functional areas of data management, contacts, leads, campaigns, opportunities, quotes, and price books
Who You Are
• Bachelor’s degree or higher education preferred
• CRM experience (Salesforce.com, ServiceMax and SAP highly preferred)
• Training or public speaking experience highly preferred
• Salesforce Certified Admin a plus
• Microsoft proficiency absolutely required
• Able to meet the challenges of a fast-paced, high-energy environment, while maintaining a strong level of professionalism and critical attention to quality
• Demonstrate excellent interpersonal communication and written skills, pro-active problem-solving skills, and the ability to multitask effectively
• Highly motivated and organized, with attention to prioritizing incoming tasks
• Language and communication skills written and verbal in English are mandatory
• Computer literacy
• Knowledge of the Life Sciences is advantageous
• Act as a role model of MilliporeSigma's values and best-in-class business practices
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at come2emd.com
The Company is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. No employee or applicant for employment will be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, disability, military or veteran status, genetic information, gender identity, transgender status, marital status, or any other classification protected by applicable federal, state, or local law. This policy of Equal Employment Opportunity applies to all policies and programs relating to recruitment and hiring, promotion, compensation, benefits, discipline, termination, and all other terms and conditions of employment. Any applicant or employee who believes they have been discriminated against by the Company or anyone acting on behalf of the Company must report any concerns to his/her Human Resources Business Partner, Legal, or Compliance immediately. The Company will not retaliate against any individual because he/she made a good faith report of discrimination.