A career is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 52,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
Your role: Be a strategic member of the External Supply Quality team. In this capacity, you will lead and manage divisional GMP supplier quality programs with a focus on supporting biotech manufacturing. You will ensure appropriate quality and compliance management of the global supplier network under your responsibility, for both commercial and development production activities. Supplier risks and KPIs will be monitored and communicated to the internal network. In addition to program coordination for manufacturing sites, you will also manage strategic supplier relationships, participate in supplier selection and qualification for global projects, collaborate on cross-functional continuous improvement projects and be involved in development and implementation of quality standards and guidelines.
Who you are:
- Science or Technology degree in a relevant discipline
- Minimum 7 years Biopharmaceutical or Life Sciences industry experience
- Strong knowledge of GMP & GDP regulations, FDA 21 CFR, EU GMP and ICH Guidelines
- Experience managing supplier audits, quality agreements, change notifications, deviations and CAPA management
- Business-fluent English skills, a second language is a plus
- 20 - 40% travel, domestic and international
What we offer: We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!