A career is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 52,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
Your role :
Your role is part of the Global Sourcing Category Professional Services within Procurement, which is a Group function supporting all business sectors including Performance Materials, Life Science, and Healthcare. You join a very engaged and motivated global team on a journey to continuously improve our strategies and enhance the value for all our businesses. In this role you are responsible for all Professional Services Procurement activities in France and Switzerland (mainly French speaking part). You deal with all HR related Services from Contingent Workforce topics to Middle management search. As manager for the MSP (Managed Service Provider) program in France and MV (Master Vendor) in Switzerland you are familiar with related activities, show high affinity to related technologies like VMS (Vendor Management System) systems and you are highly motivated to enhance your area of responsibility. HR Services procurement interactions with stakeholders and suppliers include services like recruiting, training & development, relocation, pay-rolling etc. As part of a Global team you share your knowledge and leverage your competencies and skills to the best of the Global category. You are inspired to contribute to the next level of transparency, technology and global strategy in that procurement field of activities.
Who you are :
- Senior professional with HR / External Workforce / MSP management experience, with demonstrated capabilities to effectively communicate with key stakeholders and suppliers
- Bachelor’s degree minimum in Business Administration, Economics or equivalent /Master’s degree a plus
- You have a demonstrated ability to manage projects and initiatives in a highly complex and matrix organization
- Understands European employment laws and co-employment risks
- Requires excellent written, verbal and presentation skills in French and English, German is a plus
- Willingness to regularly travel within France and French-speaking part of Switzerland
What we offer: We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!