A career is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 52,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
The Head of Post-Marketing Drug Safety Data Analytics will be leading a small team of PV Data experts to support data quality and build up an analytical framework (i.e., design appropriate analytics & visualizations and related processes) to summarize and communicate the post-marketing safety data in a transparent way. These tools will support the Safety Physicians, Scientists and Medical team in the R&D organisation to conduct a meaningful medical assessment of post-marketing safety data in the context of Benefit/risk assessment and monitoring. Furthermore, to support all parties when addressing Ad-Hoc queries from external stakeholders including HA.
Who you are:
- Scientific Degree, Master in Statistics, expertise in the field of Pharmacovigilance would be an asset, knowledge of benefit / risk, and signal detection management
- Familiarity with the following software: FDA AERS database; Vigibase ; Eudravigilance ; MarketScan ; Health records and Signal detection tools: Spotfire
- Minimum 7 years’ experience in the Pharmaceutical Industry and/or CROs in a role involving Clinical & Safety data analysis;
- Understanding of Observational data/Clinical Trials and translation of the data
- Experience in Data Analytics & Visualizations to summarize & communicate safety data in a transparent way
- Analytical/Digital Skills, Proficient computer skills (e.g. – MS Office, database tools; analytical & visualizations tools)
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at