A career in our Company is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 50,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
The HR Advisor in our Company is responsible for the administrative and service quality delivery of the HR Operations function in support of Companys legal entities in China/Hong Kong and Taiwan. It is part of the Shared Services HR Operations organization that works closely with local HR staekholders, HR Business Partners, CoE functions and various line managers and employees. This role reports to the Team Lead for Employee Data Management & Inquiry.
Act as first point of contact and provides customer service and support for inbound calls from employees, managers and ex-employees with human resource concerns.
Performs various HR processes, in line with existing policies and procedures.
Ensures high quality data management in SAP and specific local systems, as well as, documentation.
Manages cases using Neocase tool to log queries, create and update tickets, and ensure proper closure.
Takes ownership of end-to-end process.
Transfers cases to other teams as part of the HR Delivery Model (Tier 2 or Tier 3) as required.
Communicates with third party service providers (i.e. local vendors, RPOs, etc.)
Timely responds to process-related inquiries.
Identify any knowledge gaps and escalate concerns to the Team Leader.
Initiate relevant proposals to improve Knowledge Base community of practice.
- Assist in other HR functions as needed.
Should be exposed to the following HR Functions:
- Learning & OD
- Benefits Administration
- Payroll and Time Administration
- Retirement and Pension Administration
- Expat Mobilization
- HR Reporting
- Employee Administration
- Data Management
- Help Desk and Inquiry support
Behavioral Competencies Required
- Strong customer orientation
- Analytical and keen to details; able to see the bigger picture.
- Results oriented and performance driven
- Strong level of accountability
- Extensive experience in working in a multi-cultural background
- Strong communication skills – both written and oral
The candidate must have:
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree, Human Resource Management or equivalent.
- Preferably 3 to 5 Years minimum experienced specializing in a Generalist Human Resource of HR Operations function from a Shared Services or BPO organization.
- Understanding and experience in the use of systems and tools such as but not limited to: HRIS Administration; SAP; PeopleSoft; Workday; Success Factors; Case Management tools.
- Extensive experience in using advanced Excel and macros is desirable.
- Applicants must be willing to work in Taguig City.
- Strong fluency in speaking Mandarin.
- Able to read and write in Mandarin Chinese.