A career is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 52,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
Your role : As a validation project coordinator you will coordinate the projects from receipt to invoicing between the customers, sales team and the lab. You collaborate with business stakeholders like sales, technology management and MLab and have frequent interaction with clients during technical and quality audit visits. You will review the protocols and reports as may be required. This position reports to a VPC supervisor.
Who you are :
- A graduate / post graduate in science / Pharmacy / chemistry
- You have good planning and organisational skills
- You have good communication and interpersonal skills
- You have a good standard of written and spoken English and Chinese and are computer literate
- A work experience in similar role of project coordination is an added advantage
What we offer: there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!