A career is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 52,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
For Formulation Development Lab we are consatntly looking for Talent.
According to your education and experience you will participate in the development of parenteral drug product for biological entities with primary focus on formulation characterization of complex biologics (e.g. bispecific antibodies, monoclonal antibodies, nanobodies, novel proprietary therapeutics, ADCs).You will involve use of innovative and modern techniques as well as high-throughput approaches to develop and characterize proteins in viable dosage forms (liquid or freeze–dried) with appropriate stability profiles of candidate molecules to meet project needs; data generated will be utilized to identify potential candidate drug product formulations.
Who yuo are:
- Degree or PhD in biochemistry, biotechnology, pharmaceutical sciences or similar
- Experience with biotherapeutic parenteral formulation of proteins
- Knowledge of protein chemistry, degradation pathways, and stabilization techniques
- knowledge of analytical tools e.g. HPLC/UPLC, spectroscopy (circular dichroism, fluorescence, FT-IR), particle distribution and characterization (DLS, MFI), thermal analysis (DSC, ITC)
- Knowledge of GMP requirements
- Fluent in English
What we offer: We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!