A career is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 52,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
- Due to growth within our business we are looking to appoint a Quality Assurance auditor with fluent written and verbal Mandarin. Based in Glasgow/Stirling or Pentlands you will report to the Quality Manager / Supervisor. You will conduct in -process and product quality audits across Operational areas to ensure compliance to the Quality Management System, GMP or GLP Regulatory Standards, relevant Standard Operating Procedure (SOP's), and customer specification. You will be responsible for the preparation, execution and response to client regulatory audits.
- Quality is the foundation of our business and the role is to promote and integrate quality into every aspect of our business therefore you will be involved in the development and maintenance of the quality system.
- You must be fluent in English and Mandarin (written and verbal)
- Have a minimum degree or equivalent in Biological Science or Quality Management
- Previous experience of working with quality driven systems and/or a regulated environment (GLP/GMP)
- Ideally have experience of working within a laboratory environment
- Highly motivated individual who is resilient and can work on their own initiative
- Excellent attention to detail
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at