A career is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 52,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
As Finance Process Excellence Expert – Smart Process Automation Business Analyst, you will perform process assessment and gather functional requirements from process experts through interviews and workshops, documenting business processes to be automated (As-Is and To-Be) and define user acceptance tests. Your focus is on investigate and assess opportunities of automation, evaluate business cases, including implementation and run costs estimates and calculate potential savings of automation. As part of your role, you will Work closely with SPA Designers providing continuous advice during the delivery of automation and ensure timely completion.You actively contribute in building SPA strategy and methodology.
Who you are:
- University degree in a business related field or technical field
- 2+ yrs. of job experience within process excellence / continuous improvement or business process analysis
- Ability to understand client expectations and requirements and converting them into technical solutions
- Analytical process-based thinking and problem solving skills
- Excellent Presentation skills with ability to communicate with internal stakeholders
- IT mindset and enthusiasm to develop knowledge of technologies and solutions needed for SPA and underlying IT solutions
- Experience in RPA and knowledge of Blue Prism or similar software is a great asset
- MS Excel
- Finance process knowledge/experience a great asset
- Fluent English language skills required
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at