A career is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 52,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
This internship is an exciting opportunity to work in a diverse and international team and gain first-hand experience in the growing market access and pricing field within the healthcare industry. You will play an important role in the preparation and validation of business cases within a highly dynamic pricing environment in EMEA. You will be based in Darmstadt, and support the EMEA Market Access and Pricing team.
Who you are:
• Good communicator, also with complex content matter
• Highly analytical mindset, versatile with Excel and PowerPoint
• A team player, enjoying the challenge of cross-functional work in international teams
• Fluent command of the English language
• Highly motivated and self-starting
• A background in business economics/administration, and/or demonstrated interest in the health care industry, health policy or public health is beneficial
• Your are a matriculated student during the whole period of the internship or in a gap year between bachelor's and master's degree
Starting Date: Ideally October 2018, at least 6 months or more. Please name your time of availability in the application.
What we offer: We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!